MOTOR CYCLE HIREThe cheapest way to see Indonesia!
Rent a motorcycle for only US$12 per day and see Indo
'on the cheap'.
Hire a bike in Bali and return it to Jakarta or vice versa (the other way around) for only US$30 relocation fee.
All our motorcycles are at least 125cc (no scooters), powerful enough to cruise around in Java.
We have a couple of options for you to choose from to make your
trip even easier, and all are designed to keep the prices down.
Bali to Jakarta one way (either way) available for $30 relocation fee.
PRICESBike & Extra's prices
- Motorcycle hire US$12/ day
- Pannier hire US$2/ day
- Australian standard helmet US$2/ day
- Panniers - 66 litre waterproof motorcycle panniers.
- Safety Helmets - imported from Australia with Australian Standards Safety rating
POINTS TO NOTE
- No min, no max hire period
- One way hires available
- Take bikes anywhere
- Return to Bali or Jakarta
- Passport and c/card imprint required
- All bikes at least 125cc (no scooters)
- No bikes more than 5 years old
- STRICTLY one person per bike
- There is no cheaper way to explore Indonesia!
- You need: an international license, passport, travel insurance, credit card